My reflection
In the 16-week period, I'm very happy that I'm learn with Aj.Charlton on eap1 in Burapha university International College. because Aj.charlton is kind person. He dedicated the knowledge for students. I develop every skills such as reading skill, writing skill. I used a book that names is weaving it together 1for learning ,In the book, first semester's freshman. I remembered ,when I opened each chapter ,I saw a picture. and then, teacher said, you write every things that you can see in the pictures. And then in each chapter, you read it, you will discover many word. It is training for reading skill and learning vocabulary. And then when I finished the class in the Monday, teacher assigns a work that wrote in my blog, Every week in my blog different the topic. It is training for writing skill and grammar. I think I improve every skill more than before. Thank you so much for all knowledge and everything.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น