วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2557

WEEK 8 : Important Day ( Chapter 7 )



Buddhist Lent
The name of a special day in my country is Buddhist Lent. I’m so happy in Buddhist Lent. It’s a religious Day. The date of Buddhist Lent is a period of three lunar months. On Buddhist Lent, Every monk comes back to the temple in 3 months because Buddhist Lent in between rainy season. On rainy season people made Thai farm. If the monks go out from temple, maybe they will disturb farm. So the monks stay in temple. We wore a white skirt and a white long pant. We go to temple every year. I made merit with my family in the temple. When we came back to home, my grandmother cooked the Esan food. I love Esan food so much, such as papaya salad , lap , Thai vermicelli eaten with curry, etc. We contributed a lot of money to the temple for public’s benefit. When I went to the temple, talked with relatives and exchanged experience of the year. And adult gave blessing and tell about good thing to children. It’s a good festival and very good culture because I went to the temple, met relatives and made merit. I was so happy in Buddhist Lent.

 

 

 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น