วันอังคารที่ 5 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Compare / Person

I'm going to compare Thai teacher & Native speaker.I think Native speaker is the best.Native speaker  teach English Language.For Example  I learn intensive course by Native speaker.Native speaker  are so good accent.For Example They speak excellent accent.Native speaker  teach freedom thinking.For Example I wrote paragraph in my idea.Native speaker  sent  work on internet.For Example  I sent  work on internet everyday.Native speaker  are more experience.For Example  They relate their story,I think it be valuable.Native speaker  are  talkative.For Example I speak to their everyday.Native speaker  are so kind.For Example They teach me always,even though  I make a mistake.Native speaker take care.For Example They help me,when I have a problem.Native speaker   are on time.For Example I learn on 1.00 PM,They come on time.Native speaker  are so funny.For Example I laugh they everyday.Native speaker  are so smart.For Example They loos so handsome.As you can see,I can write many things in English.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น